Palazzo Todeschini and the Old Port

The current harbor (called the “Old Port”), which was already mentioned back in 1274, was built in its current shape during the era of the Veneto Republic. In 1806, construction began of the wharf and the lighthouse in Nordic style, while the “Venetian” bridge was built in 1937. The Todeschini Palace overlooks the old dockyard. On the last column there’s stone of the “unemployed”, where used to stand the town criers and those who were condemned for bankruptcy.

Request information
* Name:
* Surname:
* E-mail:
Special requests:
Mandatory Fields *